jeudi 1 janvier 2015

Re: [Stop smoking support group] This is where smoking took me today. I have been...

Leighton Allen Beale
Leighton Allen Beale 2 janvier 06:14
Aw damn Tasha! Are Ya feelin better?
Historique des commentaires
Tasha Wood
Tasha Wood2 janvier 05:05
It put me in the hospital a week ago. I quit in September. Lungs take awhile to recover. A few years
Taib Taib
Taib Taib2 janvier 04:07
get well soon bro
M Louise Marchand
M Louise Marchand1 janvier 19:58
get well soon! hugs
Sandra Gray
Sandra Gray1 janvier 18:17
get well very soon Leighton Allen Beale :)
Weather Heather Durrance
Weather Heather Durrance1 janvier 14:45
I not had a fag for six days as I got bad chest infection. Not going back now I dun smoking
Afficher tous les commentaires
Publication d'origine
Leighton Allen Beale
Leighton Allen Beale1 janvier 01:04
This is where smoking took me today. I have been smoke free for 28 days and my chest is still not recovered yet.

Voir la publication sur Facebook · Modifier les paramètres de courrier électronique · Vous pouvez répondre à ce message pour commenter.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire